BCAS Summit Dec 8 - 10, 2017 - Sun Peaks
The theme of Summit is mentorship; of instructors to achieve their next level of certification, and planning for succession in course delivery for our programs. There will be training sessions throughout the weekend, with some incredible resource people available to us. This is an opportunity for professional development, instructor mentoring, information exchange, and connecting with other instructors from around the province. Specific details of the training sessions will be in a separate email about this event.
Summit is a great early season event for any instructor, and especially for those wanting professional development and training to pursue their next level of certification. Registrations do fill up, so plan on registering soon!
- December 8 - 10
- Sun Peaks
- Accommodation at the Sun Peaks Grand (see below for booking info)
- Lift tickets, Saturday dinner, and conference fee all covered by BC Adaptive Snowsports
- Transportation, hotel, and meals responsibility of attendee. Check in with you club/program
Please book your hotel accommodation by Nov 8th in order to take advantage of the great rate offered at the Sun Peaks Grand.
Hotel booking info:
- Call the toll-free number 1-844-774-7263
- Identify yourself under the group name BC Adaptive Snowsports Summit 2017
- A double room is $112/night
- Book by Nov 8th