BCAS Summit Dec 6 - 8, 2019 - Sun Peaks
The BCAS Summit is a great learning weekend for current CADS Level 1’s and above to improve their skills and work towards their next level of CADS certification, in addition to networking and sharing experiences with instructors from across the Province!
Summit is an awesome early season event for any instructor, and especially for those wanting professional development and training to pursue their next level of certification.
Register now, space is limited!
- December 6 - 8, 2019
- Sun Peaks
- Accommodation at the Sun Peaks Grand (see below for booking info)
- 2 days lift tickets, Saturday dinner, and all on-snow training sessions
- Transportation, hotel, and meals responsibility of attendee. Check in with you club/program
- Deadline for hotel booking – Nov. 15th
- Deadline for Summit registration – Nov 22nd
- Renew your membership
- Register for Summit by clicking on the registration link below
- Book your hotel (link here) by Nov 15th
- We will contact you via email to select your on-snow training sessions
Hotel booking info:
- Call the toll-free number 1-844-774-7263
- Identify yourself under the group name BC Adaptive Snowsports Summit 2019
- On-line: http://www.sunpeaksgrand.com/ booking code: GKNBCASS19
- A double room is $117 to $147 per night based on availability and room type
- Book by Nov 15th
- $25 registration fee
- Includes: 2 days lift tickets, Saturday dinner, all on-snow training sessions