Travel Subsidies available for CADS Festival
BC Adaptive Snowsports recognizes the high cost of participation in adaptive snowsports and is offering a Festival Travel Subsidy to CADS Festival in Kimberley, BC for March 20 – 25, 2016. This subsidy is awarded to the successful applicant and BCAS member who fulfills the following requirements:
- Is a member in good standing of BC Adaptive Snowsports
- Must reside in BC
- Has submitted an application for the CADS Festival (student or instructor)
- Is a first time attendee to CADS Festival
- Commits to attending the full week of CADS Festival in Kimberley March 20 – 25, 2016
- Submits receipts associated to all related traveling expenses, accommodation, and/or Festival registration (copies only) by April 10, 2016
- assistance funding is for travel, Festival registration, or accommodation costs only.
Please submit all receipts for travel, accommodation and Festival registration to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 10, 2016.
Click here to apply -> APPLICATION FORM