Membership registration has changed for new and returning members! A new portal has been developed in collaboration with CADS National and member clubs.
Members can now purchase their BCAS/CADS membership at the same time as registering for a ski/snowboard program or as a volunteer. Please follow these steps to purchase your BCAS/CADS membership. Program registration and registration dates will be managed by the member clubs, please contact the club directly for more information.
Returning members: Please register as a new user as your previous membership information will not be imported into the new portal, unless you have used Snowline last season (ASSP. VASS, SSASS and VISAS members).
To purchase your BCAS/CADS membership:
Snowline How to Register Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvBHAaXfHMU
- Access Snowline Choose your club (if you don’t ski/ride with a particular club, select BCAS)
- Select JOIN as a NEW MEMBER (if you used the Snowline portal last season, you can log in with your user name and password)
- CREATE your user name and password
- SELECT your membership type:
- Student : This member type is for all adaptive skiers and snowboarders who wish to receive instruction as a student or athlete in a snow sport program
- Instructor : This member type is for all volunteer that will teach students on the slopes as a certified instructor or volunteer/trainee ON SNOW
- Volunteers : This member type is for all volunteers who wish to volunteer in another capacity, not teaching students OFF SNOW
- Friend : You provide assistance to your family member or friend
- COMPLETE all the mandatory fields (Personal information, Club Information Request, Criminal Record Check, Forms & Agreements, Membership (select type).
- SAVE AND SUBMIT payment
- Memberships will only be valid once payment has been submitted.
Participant: $53.00* (includes a $30.00 CADS national membership fee)
Volunteer / Instructor / Friend: $48.00* (includes a $30.00 CADS national membership fee)
Membership questions? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program related questions? Please contact your local club.
Membership fees are non-refundable.